Friday, September 10, 2010

undefined

If there's one thing God would grant me now, it would be having another character. One that is weird, one that can talk one language that no one can translate, no one has discovered.

If He would ask me what design I want to format my life, it would be the one with a confusing pattern. One that no one can understand, no formulas can solve.

If He would promise to give the kind of people I would wish to have, I won't decide. I won't answer. Why? 'Coz I don't know whom to trust. Most have failed me. Most I have damaged.

If there's one wish left for me to say..it would be..blocking the air that enters my system.

9/10/10

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Simple Sie said...

Not all people are the same Beany.Many people have failed and hurt you but there are still people who cares and loves you.There are people around you who is willing to love and accept you of who you are.Regardless of an attitude that you have, all of us go through stages into a level of maturity.I am going through it now-another level of maturity and there is only one thing I keep in mind.Embrace change as it comes because it will lead to a better YOU...

November 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

say out loud so i can hear

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home